About Kamal Narayan Seetha
- Globally recognised as a Rudraksha expert for the last 3 decades. He has conducted research on the medicinal properties of Rudraksha He has worked closely in association with a premier institute ICT Mumbai. ( projects sponsored by the Department of Pharmacology and conducted non–clinical trials of Rudraksha for diseases like diabetes, cardiac disorder, blood pressure and nootropic activities.
- He has written a book “The Power of Rudraksha” Jaico Publishers, Mumbai (English and Hindi) which has remained best selling book in its class as consistently for the last 15 years since its first publication in the year 2005. (now 15th Edition is out). This book has worked as a referral to many and inspired me to wear Rudraksha.
- Leading personalities consult him for matters related to Rudraksha and wellness. Leaders from industry, film line, politics and the common man take his advice on personal matters, health and business growth.
Cow Donation - Gau Dan
‘Gau’ means cow and Daan means donation. Cow has a great importance in Hindu religion. Since ancient times cows have been donated by kings and other people to Brahmins and others. The benefits of donating a cow are simply endless and it is believed that at least one cow must be donated in one man’s life time.
We have our own goshala featuring indigenous Gir cows, a renowned bovine breed.
A Cow is said to be the abode of all the Gods. All the 14 mythical worlds exist in the limbs of cow.
- Brahma and Vishnu on the root of two horns.
- All the sacred reservoirs and Vedavyasa on the tips of the horns.
- Lord Shankara on the centre head.
- Parvathi on the edge of head.
Rudraksha is known and has been in use from time immemorial. Its origin is traced to Lord Shiva, one of the Trinities of the Hindu religion.