3 Mukhi Rudraksha
3 Mukhi Rudraksha
Three Mukhi Rudraksha is a very auspicious bead traditionally used in Hinduism (particularly Shaivism) as a prayer bead. Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha seeds are sheltered by a blue outer shell when fully developed, hence also being known as blueberry beads. Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha is the form of three types of Agni (fire) and also the symbol of Three Deva i.e. (Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesha).
Similarly this Three Mukhi Rudraksha brings about a warm existence that is filled with blessings of three Deva’s powers and its controlling planet is Mars. It is the flames of burning fire that keeps a person warm. After wearing Three Mukhi Rudraksha with proper sidhhi and chanting with mantra (“Om Mahajwalaaya Vidmahe Agni Madhayay Dhimahi Tanno Agnih Prachodayat”) gives the best result to the wearer. It is said that accrued sins of past life are effectively burnt. Thus the wearer is free from the trouble of past Karmas. The secret of Three Mukhi Rudraksha will be revealed after a short time, the wearer feels its influence by attaining success in his efforts and Mythology Agni of rudraksha had a enclose connection with Lord Shiva and his consort Goddess Parvati.
The original Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha is the most powerful beads among all rudraksha. A Real Rudraksha of Three Faces always the best means of peace and makes the soul pure. Rudraksha helps in increasing self-confidence and one gets Moksha with this bead. Agni Dev is one of the Panch Mahabhutas (five elements) who bums evil to ashes. Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha can be placed in the kitchen to enhance the Vaastu.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha have also worn for its medicinal values such as it controls Diabetes and Blood Pressure. It is also very effective against various diseases like stomach ailments, cancer, skin diseases, cholera, fever, eye defect, ulcer, cold, blood infection, swellings, etc. problems get cured on use of rudraksha. The bead is found in Indonesia and Nepal both.
Presiding Deity: Agni
Ruling Planet: Mars
Beej Mantra: Om Kleem Namah
- The wearer gains the power of vision when blessed.
- Increases memory power, skin glow, wit, and intelligence.
- It is said to make the wearer fearless, courageous, powerful and enhances self-confidence.
- It helps in subduing the negative effects of Mars.
- It is believed to be good for children who are prone to accidents and sickness.
- A single three Mukhi Rudraksha in a red silk thread is beneficial for them.
Anything thrown into fire gets burned and destroyed. Thus the wearer of this Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha is unchained from sins, karmic debts, and past life memories. It is ideal for people who wish to break free from inferiority complexes, panic, guilt, depression, fear, anxiety, and weakness. The wearer of these Three Mukhi Real Rudraksha lives life in a liberated and optimistic way.
- It is believed to be effective for people suffering from anemic conditions.
- It is good for boosting your energy levels, decreases skin diseases, overcoming laziness and improves blood circulation in the human body.
- This is in Rudralife’s trademark combination “Swasthva Bandh” which is very widely required after.
White Three Mukhi Rudraksha –People who wear white color rudraksha have strong self-confidence power, get physically well and it removes all the difficulty from wearer’s life.
Red Three Mukhi Rudraksha- It is said that whoever wears or worship this red Rudraksha get rid of all the sins of past life and effectively burnt.
Yellow Three Mukhi Rudraksha- The person who wear yellow color rudraksha gains a comfortable life.
Black Three Mukhi Rudraksha- The most important quality of this Rudraksha is that the wearer gets health benefits, spiritual benefits, wealth, success, develop a positive attitude and help people to reduce their problems.
Mantras Of Three Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Kleem Namah” and “Om Namah Shivaya”
How To Wear It?
It is always suitable to energize the original Three Mukhi Rudraksha before wearing it. A planet Mars rule the Three Mukhi Rudraksha and it is good to wear this divine bead is on Sunday.
In order to enhance the energy of the Three Mukhi Rudraksha bead get up early in the morning on a Sunday, clean the area where you are going to sit and do pooja or Jaap. Bathe and wear clean clothes. Now sit facing Pooja Ghar or your house in the East direction. With a focused mind chant the Mantra ‘Om Kleem Namah” 108 times. Now apply sandalwood paste kumkum and wear the Three Mukhi Rudraksha.
Three Mukhi Rudraksha Properties:
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha has three distinct lines.
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha is available in Indonesia and Nepal origin.
- The three Mukhi Rudraksha is available in light brown and dark brown colours.
- The three mukhi rudraksha offers immense healing and benefits once it comes in contact with the skin of the wearer.
Importance Of Three Mukhi Rudraksha: –
- It is the divine object of devotion.
- Three Mukhi rudraksha has a soothing effect on one’s mind and body.
- It releases stress due to past sins and helps one to achieve success.
- It liberates the person from obstacles which he/she is facing because of his/her past karmas.
- It signifies Lord Shiva energy, gives freedom from the life cycle.
- After wearing this wearer gets spiritual benefits.
Do’s And Don’ts Of Wearing Three Face Rudraksha: –
After buying three Mukhi Rudraksha bead wash it with clean fresh water and dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt it to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken bead.